[Banshee-List] Regarding windows version of Banshee Media Player

I'm just curious when would the windows version of Banshee Media Player would be ready to release... Since I'm dual booting Windows XP and Ubuntu, but i'm using XP most of the time due to preference, I would like to get Banshee Media Player to run in windows too... I really like this media player a lot...

Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now