Re: [Banshee-List] Pending Patches Periodical (Issue 1)

2008/6/19 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>:
> Word from the editor :
>
> After I bugged Gabriel about some patches, he suggested I could send a
> reminder to the mailing list about unreviewed patches or patches that
> need something from someone. So here it is.
> I'll try to do this periodically, but feel free to pick up the slack.
>
> The attentive reader will notice that most patches in this list are
> written by me. It's not (only) because I'm selfish and self-centered,
> it's because I just know more about them. :)
> I also don't pretend that this list is exhaustive. There are 53
> unreviewed patches in BGO.
>
> Comments about the content and the way it is presented are of course
> welcome !

Here is a link to all the bugs in banshee's bugzilla that have patches
attached to them:

       http://tinyurl.com/5dk7he

Note the ones with hearts beside them are "gnome-love" bugs. They are
considered good for those unfamiliar with the code to get started on.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen