Re: [Banshee-List] I just tried out Banshee 1.0 and....

Thanks Michal, but how do I have to run gst-launch to play a video?

I've never used this utility, and the examples found by my Google search are beyond my capabilities, anything simplier to test?

> From: michal sawicz net
> To: banshee-list gnome org, ny
> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 22:39:16 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] I just tried out Banshee 1.0 and....
>
> Dnia 2008-06-17, wto o godzinie 22:16 +0200, Romuald TISSERAND pisze:
> > And please, don't trust this traces, I can assure you the video is not
> > played at 30 FPS at all, it's almost 10% of this number.
>
> The fps is about the album animation, not the video playing.
>
> > Currently all videos are played very nice on my computer, the only
> > special thing is I'm using totem-xine and not totem-gstreamer, it's
> > all about DVD playback capabilities.
>
> That doesn't help, really. Can you please try playing a video with
> gstreamer? Use gst-launch for example.
>
> --
> Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>

Discutez gratuitement avec vos amis en vidéo ! Téléchargez Messenger, c'est gratuit !