Re: [Banshee-List] I just tried out Banshee 1.0 and....

Hi!

> - I'm unable to play any video, all videos are played at around 3 fps
> instead of 25, I tried to run Banshe from the CLI and when playing a video I
> get a message saying something like "XXX is not GOjbect',
Tried if --debug gives any more useful output? Also, have you tested if the video(s) in question play fine with other gstreamer apps (totem etc)?

> - The tooltip tray is not well displayed with my current theme (imetal,
> found on gnome-look.org), there is a lot of graphic artefacts,
I think I know what you mean... related to the way the theme makes some funny assumptions iirc.

> Question: with the previous Banshee I was able to add any web radio by
> entering the stream URL, how can I achieve this with Banshee 1.0?
The first passes of the radio plugin have been added to SVN last night, so the next release will probably have feature parity with 0.13.x in this regard. With 1.0, can't you just enter the stream URL in "media -> open location"?

Cheers,
Michael
Jeden Monat 1 hochkarätiger maxdome-Blockbuster GRATIS!
Exklusiv für alle WEB.DE Nutzer. http://www.blockbuster.web.de