Re: [Banshee-List] Update Music Library

You are not the only one looking for that feature....
I'm working on it , but currently is not complete... :)

You can download it from:
svn checkout */http/*://bansheelibrarywatcher.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ bansheelibrarywatcher-read-only

The plugin use INOTIFY to watch Music and Video library....

I'm developing this features :
- Watch for new tracks when banshee is running
- CleanUP music and video library when banshee is starting (like the cleanup plugin) - Eventually add new tracks to music and video library when banshee is starting

Give it a try and let me know... :-)

Cheers,
Christian

Bastian Brand ha scritto:
Hello,

is there a feature which 'watches' my ~/Music folder for new files and
updates automatically? I saw one in Rhythmbox and found it very
conveniant :)
By the way, version 1 is really great work and a huge improvement to the
0.xx versions.

Regards,

Bastian