Re: [Banshee-List] Simple Magnatune Addin

Kenneth Stephen Dyson wrote:
Hi thanks for all your work on a great application.

Magnatune addin not working for me, though.

I had no such directory: ~/.config/banshee-1/addins, so I created one.
But no Magnatune when I open Banshee.  I checked the extensions in
preferences and it is not there.  I tried putting the dll
in /usr/lib/banshee-1/Extensions, and still not working.

Any suggestions?

With a Debug build I noticed that to get the addin to appear I needed to copy/link both of the output files the .dll and the .m?? (.mdp?), which I believe contains debug symbols.

See if that works.

--Max