Re: [Banshee-List] ANN: Magnatune "Radio" Addin Release 1.0

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 22:41 -0400, Max Battcher wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> With only a few tweaks since I posted the source repository a few days
> back, here's the first official release of the Magnatune "Radio"
> Addin:
>
> http://repos.worldmaker.net/releases/magnatune/1.0.zip
>
> Installation is very simple: place the Magnatune.dll in
> ~/.config/banshee-1/addins/ and it should Just Work.
>
> The home for this addin is http://magnatune.code.worldmaker.net/

Always nice to see more third party extensions !

I think it would be a good idea to also provide a source tarball along
with you binary. It would help those who like to compile stuff or are
running banshee SVN trunk, and don't want to deal with another version
control client.
In return, if you're interested and if I'm really bored, I might help
you setup the autotools build stuff. ;)

I would have filed this on the issue tracker, but
http://magnatune.code.worldmaker.net/issue/ gives me "The page does not
exist."

Cheers,

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>