Re: [Banshee-List] OSX Support

> I've spent a few evenings in the last week playing with getting
> banshee-1 running on OSX. It's going surprisingly well which surely is
> a testament to the quality of the Banshee and Mono code bases. I just
> noticed while browsing the new website that Banshee will soon be
> available for Windows and OSX.
>
> I was aware of the effort to port to Windows, but hadn't come across
> any discussion on porting to OSX. I'm wondering what the status of the
> port is and if it is being developed in a public repo?

Maybe I'm completely wrong but I don't think there's actually any code for the OSX port yet. But as most parts should "just work" I don't think it will be that hard.

Did you implement some of the system-specific stuff (configuration, hardware detection etc) yet? Do you have any code to share?

I'm not running either Windows or OSX myself but having Banshee available on those OSes as well will be great.

Cheers
Ihre Messenger, Communities und E-Mails jetzt in einem Programm!
WEB.DE MultiMessenger http://www.produkte.web.de/messenger/?did=3071