[Banshee-List] OSX Support

Hello all,

First off, congratulations on the 1.0 release. Banshee is looking very
impressive.

I've spent a few evenings in the last week playing with getting
banshee-1 running on OSX. It's going surprisingly well which surely is
a testament to the quality of the Banshee and Mono code bases. I just
noticed while browsing the new website that Banshee will soon be
available for Windows and OSX.

I was aware of the effort to port to Windows, but hadn't come across
any discussion on porting to OSX. I'm wondering what the status of the
port is and if it is being developed in a public repo?

Many thanks,
Eoin