Re: [Banshee-List] M4a and M4b support

For some reason guys, I installed then tested and it didn't work.  I
then rebooted and retested and voila!  The AAC decoder kicked in - Yay!

One question on playing video though, I start the video playing and all
is good.  I navigate away from the video (say, to review podcasts or
something) and I can't seem to get back to the player screen itself
though the audio is still playing.  Ctrl-J doesn't work.  Any ideas?

S.