Re: [Banshee-List] M4a and M4b support

Make sure you have the correct codecs install (ffmpeg for m4a I believe).

2008/6/9 Andy Underhill <mr andrew underhill gmail com>:
Hi,

I'm desperate to migrate away from Windows, but have two reasons for keeping it on my PC, one is iTunes.  Banshee 1.0 is great but.....the latest version no appears to longer play m4a files (it puts a small red X next to the files I'm trying to play), also it reports all my m4b audiobooks as errors.

Is there a way of making Banshee support m4a/b?

Andy Underhill