Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin

> The current album filter view is here:
> src/Core/Banshee.ThickClient/Banshee.Collection.Gui/AlbumListView.cs
>
> You'll be providing an alternative to that widget.
> FilteredListSourceContents seems to explicitly reference the ListView
> (our custom widget, in Hyena.Gui), but should probably only reference
> IListView so other widgets (yours) can work with this whole thing.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Gabriel

Yes this helps! If you can adjust the FilteredListSourceContents so it only requiers an object implementing the IListView interface, then I will make my FleowPane widget implement this interface and let it re-use the existing Model.

But I still don't know how to alter the Views of the FilteredListSourceContents? Can I use the ActionService thingy for this? Or will you provide some sort of Global? It's just, as far as I've seen, there's no way to alter the views, there's a way to alter the menu's and footer bars, but not the content.

greetz,
Mat

Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.