Re: [Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin

> - the original Fleow plugins adds it's 'Engine' widget (the cover flow) as
> next: InterfaceElements.MainContainer.PackEnd(...); What is the structure
> of the GUI at the moment, and can I replace the album browser? I'be
> browsed throuught the source code but couldn't find it immediately.
The browser code should be in Banshee.Collection.Gui IIRC. I don't know if you can
override the widget right now but even if not, I don't see why this could not
become an extension point in the future. Gabriel, Aaron, what do you think?

> - What is the database layout of Banshee?
Go to ~/.config/banshee-1 and run "sqlite3 banshee.db .dump > banshee.db.sql"
to get  a text dump of you DB which should give you the basic idea.

> More specifically where are the album covers stored (in the database? real files?)
> or where can I find the information in the database!
The cover art files are all stored in ~/.cache/album-art/ as individual files. The
filenames are artist-album.jpg (with spaces and special characters stripped out).
Have a look at src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Base/CoverArtSpec.cs for the
details.

Cheers,
-Michael