[Banshee-List] Fleow Plugin

Hey guys!
You probably know the Fleow plugin, well I'm interested in porting this to the new Banshee 1.0 framework, however documentation is scarce, so I was wondering if this is a good idea, or if I should wait just a little longer when docs are being written?

If it will take a long time to write docs, I'll probably ask what I need to know right here. For the moment I'm still deciding wether I will do it or not

Je foto's bewerken en in elkaar laten overlopen met Windows Live Fotogalerij