[Banshee-List] Re commendations: "Could not launch URL"

If I try to click a link in "Top Albums" on my recommendations, I get a
"Could not launch URL" error telling me to check my preferred applications.
I checked, and Firefox is set properly.  In fact, "Top Tracks" and
"Recommended Artists" launch the appropriate Last.fm page within Firefox.
Should I file this as a bug or am I missing something?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18748471/screenshot1.png