Re: [Banshee-List] install in ubuntu

To translate the techno-gibberish:

Open the "System" menu, then click "Administration", then click "Software
Sources".
Click the "Third-Party Software" Tab.
Click the "Add" button.
If you are using Hardy Heron (Ubuntu 8.04) paste "deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/banshee-team/ubuntu hardy main" (without the
quotation marks).
If you are using Gutsy Gibbon (7.10) or Intrepid Ibex (8.10) replace the
word "hardy" in the pasted line above with "gutsy" or "intrepid"
respectively.
Open a Terminal window (Applications --> Accesories --> Terminal).
Type "sudo apt-get install banshee-1" (without the quotation marks).