Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2 imminent; call for translations, testing

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 13:37 -0500, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> 2008/7/29 Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>:
> > There are a number of unreviewed patches that were written for the new
> > branch (1.0/SVN) (excluding enhancements): http://bit.ly/45d6Ze. I know a
> > few of them are unfinished or need work, but any chance any of them could
> > make it in? Any way I could help speed any of them towards committing?
>
> The biggest bottleneck is the amount of time Aaron and I have to
> review patches, so other people reviewing them and giving feedback (eg
> following HACKING style guidelines, organize it this way, that's a
> fragile hack) is really useful, especially if it results in a cleaner
> patch and one less review we have to do.
>
> Bertrand's patch e-mails have been really helpful to me, so I'd
> recommend you talk to him and get the patches you know and care about
> - and that are ready to commit or in need of maintainer review - into
> his next e-mail.

Input is indeed welcome !
As additional information, I'd like to add that there are some
areas/components of banshee that I don't really follow, basically
because I don't use them : iPod, MTP devices, DAAP sharing, CD Burning.

So information or reviews of patches related to these are particularly
welcome !

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>