Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2; GUADEC

David Nielsen wrote:
Any hopes for bringing back the portable player syncronization as we had in 0.13.2, which by far made Banshee the best mediaplayer on Linux. I personally really miss that feature.

Indeed. I also very much miss this feature. Used to be great to press one button and see all my music synchronise seamlessly =)

However, I'm still looking forward to Internet Radio and DAAP.

Looking forward to the 1.2 release. What happened to 1.1? :D

Andrew Gee