Re: [Banshee-List] Odd SourceView issue on OSX

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Eoin Hennessy <eoin hennessy gmail com> wrote:
> One of the issues I've been trying to fix on OSX can be seen in this screenshot:
>
>  http://randomrules.org/files/banshee-osx-bug.png

Nice, besides that bug, looking good!  Did it require a substantial
amount of changes/work to get to this point?

> I've noticed that if you swap the order in which the icon and the
> source title are rendered the bug disappears.
<snip>
> I'll file a bug, but I want to make sure I file it in the correct
> place. Maybe I could get some feedback on what the issue might be and
> whether this is a banshee specific issue or an issue with Gdk/Gtk on
> OSX. My knowledge of these libraries is lacking.

Hrm, no idea.  If that fixes it consistently, I'm fine w/ committing
the patch.  Though would be good to know why this is happening.
Perhaps you should contact (and/or file a bug) w/ the Gtk on OSX
folks.

Gabriel