[Banshee-List] Odd SourceView issue on OSX

Hello,

One of the issues I've been trying to fix on OSX can be seen in this screenshot:

  http://randomrules.org/files/banshee-osx-bug.png

The icon for the first child of each source is not being rendered.
Mousing over the next child causes the icon to appear momentarily.
I've noticed that if you swap the order in which the icon and the
source title are rendered the bug disappears.. i.e. swap these two
blocks in SourceRowRenderer::Render:

// draw icon
if (icon != null) {
    drawable.DrawPixbuf (main_gc, icon, 0, 0,
    cell_area.X, Middle (cell_area, icon.Height),
    icon.Width, icon.Height, RgbDither.None, 0, 0);
}

// draw title
drawable.DrawLayout (main_gc,
   cell_area.X + (icon == null ? 0 : icon.Width) + 6,
   Middle (cell_area, title_layout_height),
   title_layout);

I'll file a bug, but I want to make sure I file it in the correct
place. Maybe I could get some feedback on what the issue might be and
whether this is a banshee specific issue or an issue with Gdk/Gtk on
OSX. My knowledge of these libraries is lacking.

Cheers,
Eoin