Re: [Banshee-List] Major 1.0 bug: Podcast downloading fails (Bug #536047)

2008/7/9 Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>:
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:23 PM, Kevin Dupuy <kevin dupuy opensuse org> wrote:
> There's a major bug in Banshee's podcast plugin that ceases download of
> podcasts. Some people are reporting it stops at 25%, others at 60
> seconds. With me, it doesn't have a set stop point. It's random, and at
> one point it finished a podcast download, restarted it, then failed.
>
> Hopefully a fix can be made soon, thanks and congrats on Banshee 1.0!
> It's an awesome release!

I've tried to reproduce, but without success.  Does it seem to be tied
to particular podcast feeds (that is, do some always work and others
not)?

When it comes to podcast problems I always find that it is a good idea to run the feed through feedvalidator.org to rule out problems caused by non compliant feeds.