[Banshee-List] Library setting (bug #535932)

I noticed recently that you can't change anymore the library setting in
banshee-1 after you have imported some files. If you import a file when
the library setting is A then when you change it afterwards to B, the
location displayed in the properties dialog is B/file instead of A/file.
I don't think this is the behaviour intended.

It's really annoying for me since I use at the same time two different
directories to store my music : ~/ogg (for everything I ripped) and
~/mp3 for everything else. I constantly have to switch from one library
setting to another...

Julien.