Re: [Banshee-List] First Ipod Connect

I had the exact same problem, which was very annoying since this was one of
the prime reasons i installed Banshee, its ipod functionality seemed better
than other programs from what i saw. What I had to do in the end is boot
into Vista, and then using winamp with the ml_ipod plugin installed rebuild
the database. Banshee doesn't seem to build the database correctly for the
newer ipod classics, I have a 160gb ipod classic and I'm using Ubuntu 8.04.
Hope this problem can be solved!
-Matt