[Banshee-List] Banshee 13.2 Duplicate Songs in Library problem

Hi,

In order to clean my library after moving the source files from one partition to another, I decided to remove the banshee.db from my ~/.config/banshee directory. Upon restarting Banshee my library was empty.

In my preferences I changed my Library to point at the new location of my music. I then did an Import Music on the Folder containing my songs.

It all looked pretty good until I closely examined my library. It still has a ton of duplicate entries for songs!!

Examining the source directory shows clearly there are no duplicates in the source filesystem.

I suspect there is a bug in the Import Music algorithm that fails to detect duplicates in certain cases of program operation. In my case, the only operation I enacted that could be blamed would be the fact that I did a second Import Music command but pointed at my rip/ directory where I place new/ripped music...

Anyone else experience this problem with dupes in the library???

Thanks