Re: [Banshee-List] Podsleuth + iPod firmware update

Patryk,

This is awesome news. The old way they packaged firmware was incredibly
painful as you saw from my code in ipod-sharp.

For sure we'll add good firmware support to ipod-sharp (and Banshee)
now, using the process you described. Thank you for doing that research.

I'll let you know when the property lands in PodSleuth.

--Aaron