Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling Banshee on Win32

On Jan 7, 2008 5:19 PM, John2008 (htc) <John2008 happytocode com> wrote:
> > Perhaps this is just a stupid question, but has anyone actually had
> > success compiling Banshee on a Windows machine, either 2000 or XP?
> I was wondering exactly the same thing :)
> Does someone know the status of the windows port that was started last
> summer?
> Is somebody still working on it?

Scott Peterson worked on it, but with all the changes going on in
trunk I'm not sure how far away an officially supported windows build
is.

> Also, I registered on the forum but still need to get activated. Is it still
> used? No new message since a couple of month.

I'll try to bug Aaron about this and get some more admins on the forums.

> Also, is there an existing room somewhere on an IRC channel? Cause I
> couldn't find any.

As it says on http://banshee-project.org/Main_Page, we talk in
#banshee on irc.gnome.org.

Regards,