Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling Banshee on Win32

> Perhaps this is just a stupid question, but has anyone actually had
> success compiling Banshee on a Windows machine, either 2000 or XP?
I was wondering exactly the same thing :)
Does someone know the status of the windows port that was started last
summer?
Is somebody still working on it?

Also, I registered on the forum but still need to get activated. Is it still
used? No new message since a couple of month.

Also, is there an existing room somewhere on an IRC channel? Cause I
couldn't find any.

Thanks for your help,
John.