Re: [Banshee-List] Memory leak. Banshee or Mono?

Sorry, I only replied to the first part. I have the basic plugins
enabled and 2411 songs in the DB.

Mono:
bperry bperry-desktop:~$ mono -V
Mono JIT compiler version 1.2.4 (tarball)
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Novell, Inc and Contributors.
www.mono-project.com
        TLS:           __thread
        GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
        SIGSEGV:       altstack
        Architecture:  x86
        Disabled:      none
bperry bperry-desktop:~$