Re: [Banshee-List] New libMTP support Creative Zen 4gig

what svn branch are you working in I have been using stable....

On Jan 6, 2008 2:19 PM, Alan McGovern <alan mcgovern gmail com> wrote:
Just realised i never pasted the links:
http://banshee-project.org/Guide/DAPs/MTP
http://banshee-project.org/Guide/DAPs/MTP/Known_Bugs

That may help.

Alan.

On Jan 6, 2008 1:19 AM, Alan McGovern < alan mcgovern gmail com> wrote:
Try these links:
Firstly, open a terminal and run:
mtp-detect

Your device should get listed there. If it isn't listed, you have a more serious problem. Assuming it gets listed in mtp-detect, try running :
banshee --debug

in your terminal. If that doesn't give any useful information, then i'll need to add more debug spew so i can figure out the issue. Also, just to check - when you were compiling banshee from source, you did use:
./autogen.sh --enable-mtp

If you didn't pass the --enable-mtp switch, you don't get MTP support.

Alan.