Re: [Banshee-List] Ipod.Device does not contain a definition for ...

On Jan 1, 2008 4:20 PM, Shawn Protsman <protoplasm techmonger com> wrote:
> Excellent advice. I built ipod-sharp-0.6.3 and it compiled fine.
> Banshee seems to be working okay (meaning my mp3 files play fine)

Great!

> except for my aac (m4a) collection. I thought I had the necessary
> dependencies for those too but I may have missed something. Starting
> banshee 0.13.1 with debug didn't reveal anything to me:

Not that it's likely to give much more info, but I think you need to
use banshee --debug.

Is totem using gstreamer (eg not totem-xine)?  Does Banshee let you
import the file, just not play it?  Does it put an error icon next to
the song and skip it?

Gabriel