Re: [Banshee-List] Ipod.Device does not contain a definition for ...

On Jan 1, 2008 2:26 PM, Shawn Protsman <protoplasm techmonger com> wrote:
> I'm building from source. Thus far I believe I've built and installed
> all the dependencies (libipoddevice-0.5.4, podsleuth, ipod-
> sharp-0.8.0). When running make on the banshee-0.13.1 source I get
> the following errors in the Dap section:

It sounds like you have the dependencies for Banshee 0.13.2 (not yet
released, but basically what is in the stable branch).  You probably
need an older version of ipod-sharp (and you don't need podsleuth at
all).

Good luck!

Gabriel