Re: [Banshee-List] Full vs Quick Library Rescans

The version I have (1.4.1) doesn't have a save command to hit.  Are you
talking about selecting all tracks, opening the properties page, and then
hit save?  I tried this but it didn't seem to work.  Should it show me some
progress bar showing that its doing something?  I'm assuming Banshee thinks
nothing has changed so its not doing anything..

Because I don't use the copyright field, I set it to a value, saved for all
tracks, cleared it, and saved all tracks again.  This got the wheels
spinning, but now its caught somewhere in the middle.  The hard disk light
is no longer flashing, so I assume its done whatever its going to do.  The
problem is that browsing the filesystem, I'm seeing a lot of duplicate
tracks now.  Most songs have the new folder & naming structure, but I'm also
seeing some duplicates using the old naming convention.  Ouch!

My new question is..  Whats the best way to deal with duplicate tracks?

Jon