[Banshee-List] Compilation and library organization

Hi,

I am currently using Banshee 1.4.1 on Ubuntu 8.10. I have also let it manage
my library, using the default Artist/Album structure. So far so good. The
problem occurs when filing compilations, those are not sorted in the same
folder based on "Compilation Album Artist", but the tracks are rather
scattered around in folders based on the "Track Artist". This means that one
suddenly gets a lot of subfolders with the compilation name, with one track
in it, but filed under different artists. This is a bit annoying, and I know
that iTunes handles this quite well by keeping tracks in the same folder. I
think it would be nice with an option to keep compilation albums sorted on
the album artist. Probably just enough with something in the gconf-editor,
maybe not all people want this by default. Anyway, this is a feature I am
missing. Or maybe it is already there, but I have not found it?