Re: [Banshee-List] Rio Karma not working in 1.4.1?

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Donalb <donalbuckley gmail com> wrote:

> I've read there was bug in 1.2 with recognising the Rio Karma. I haven't used
> Banshee before but i installed 1.4.1 for the karma support. But I'm not
> seeing the Karma in the menu. I've tried starting Banshee first and pluggin
> in the Karma, and vice versa, with similar result.
>
> Can anybody instruct/help a relative linux n00b?

Hi Donal,

It's probably a good idea to copy me on any Karma related bugs (or
open a bug in bugzilla).  Few people have the hardware to help.  I do
read the banshee list periodically but not frequently enough.

First things first, does riocp from libkarma already work for you?

--
Bob Copeland %% www.bobcopeland.com