[Banshee-List] banshee says: GStreamer core error: StateChange

Hello,
this is probably not the right mailing list, but I ran into this problem
using banshee, so I start here.
All of a sudden I can't play music anymore. Instead banshee spits out
hundreds of the following 2 error messages:

GStreamer core error: StateChange
GStreamer resource error: NotFound

Maybe somebody here has got an idea what happened or can point me towards
the right place to ask.

My problem started after I had installed sound-juicer (somebody suggested to
use sound-juicer to rip the CDs, since I just can't get banshee to fetch
metadata). I installed sound-juicer and ripped 2 CDs (without any problems)
and also played a CD. But next time I called banshee I got those odd GStreamer
errors and now I also get them when I try to play music with sound-juicer.

Thanks for your help

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler                                        |
|  Raiffeisenstr. 31 a     90427 Nürnberg     Germany   |
|  Telefon:           49 911 316261      Fax:  316281   |
|  Email:             info klauszeitler de              |
---
What good is a ticket to the good life, if you can't find the entrance?