Re: [Banshee-List] compiling from svn

Sorry for posting inline.  I was using mono from svn (r111968).

Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 14:30 -0400, Mike Morano wrote:

I tried compiling from svn earlier today, and ran into a handful of
issues. I've attached a diff report below in hopes that it is useful for a) identifying issues with the current build to those that really are able to make the appropriate corrections, and b) a way to work around these until they are more
appropriately fixed.

I don't have any of those issues (with mono 1.9.1). Which version of
Mono are you using ?
Please also post (or pastebin) the error messages you get when

Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org