[Banshee-List] IPOD worked at first, but now the files do not appear to be recognised!

Hi, first of all congrats on the latest Banshee release it's great!  I am
using v1.2.1 on Ubuntu Hardy.

I have managed to copy my entire library onto a clean 60GB iPod Photo, all
the cover art worked and the music plays great.  However, I plugged my iPod
back in and Banshee does not detect the files on my iPod as being music
files, but instead shows the space used as 'Other'.  This prevents me from
adding new music to my iPod.

I have tried this twice now and have the same results so I would appreciate
some pointers of what to try to help identify if this is indeed a bug or
perhaps an issue with my system.

Thanks

Paul