[Banshee-List] Organize collection

Hey guys,

I just switched from Amarok to Banshee and I love it - much prettier, works
much better with my Gnome setup, and all the features I'm looking for...
except one. I'm trying to figure out how to make Banshee keep my music
folder organized with the hierarchy it uses for ripping. Either that, or the
option to organize certain tracks via their ID3 tags. When I import tracks,
the program automatically organizes them, so I thought maybe if I just
"import" my entire Music folder, it would reorganize all my tracks, but I'm
worried this will create duplicates of all my tracks since I would
essentially be importing into the same folder the files are already in.

Any ideas? Thanks!