[Banshee-List] Banshee can syncronize with ipod but ipod doesnt recognize any music

Hi All,

I'd like to say that I really love banshee. Everything works pretty good,
but I got a problem. I have an Ipod nano 4gb, when I plug it in, banshee can
recognize it, synchronize and all the stuffs without any error message. But,
when I'm going to listen to the musics, ipod just says that there's no music
there. Is there anyone else with this problem? does anyone know how to fix
it? I dont wanna go to windows just to send music to my ipod. It would be
great if I could do that on banshee...

Thanks