[Banshee-List] Are better Last.fm filters possible?

Is it possible to create better filters for the Last.FM channels? Right
now the only filter that seems to be useful is Similar and that's
limited to a single item which makes it hard to narrow things down. For
example suppose I'm interested in pre-1940 sopranos. Currently I could
use Similar to Luisa Tetrazzini. That will get me mostly opera but it
will be a mix of modern and older recordings. If you could put multiple
criteria on a channel you could get better results. For example if you
had Similar to Luisa Tetrazzini + Rosa Ponselle it might do a better job
of narrowing it down to old recordings. If you wanted sopranos in
general you might add a few more, i.e. + Maria Callas + Anna Netrebko.
To summarize I'd like to request that you add the following to the
Last.FM channel definitions,

Multiple filters

Exact Match, i.e. if I want Maria Callas only not any opera recording.

Date range, if I want recordings from the 1950s it would be nice to be
able to specify that.

Also it would be nice if Tags worked (I'm guessing this is a Last.FM
issue not a Banshee problem). A Tag of Opera ought to get opera not
Broadway musicals, if you wanted Broadway then you would have used the
Tag Broadway.

Thanks,

Josh