Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't auto-update the music library!?

ok, didn't realise u couldn't drag it, do it via the menu then
and you can customize how the folders are titled, can't you?

i can sort of see the desirability of what you're asking for, it's the same kind of thing that picasa does for photos, and i suppose it's a good thing it's coming in september if you're this worked up about it... but really, it's not that hard to add things to your library, and as jon said, i can think of times when i wouldn't want the library auto-updated like that