[Banshee-List] How about PASSWORD protected PODCASTS

Howdy Folks,

if one is subscribed to a 'members only' podcasts (for example many
radio stations offer this kind of service), you have to able to enter a
username and password in order to enable the podcast app (banshee in
this case) to download the podcast.

Is this feature not enabled in Banshee or am I just not seeing it? The
Rhythmbox player and others can do the mentioned above. I would love to
switch to Banshee but for this reason I can't.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Patrick