Re: [Banshee-List] Installing Banshee 1.2

2008/8/12 manic-marvin <tim whitbread gmail com>

I'm new to Linux (Fedora 7) and, having  downloaded  Banshee 1.2 extracted
the files and used the Terminal program to get into the extracted files
directory, typed in ./configure

Would it be possible for you to upgrade to a version of Fedora that is supported. E.g. Fedora 9 which was released recently, there you also have the option of installing banshee 1.2 directly from our repos