Re: [Banshee-List] Edit Track Information for Audio CD

In this case, you set the severity of the bug to ENHANCEMENT. All defects, build errors, feature requests, etc, should be file in bugzilla.

Derek Vandivere wrote:
Call it a design bug, then? (:

rodgersmc1 wrote:
A bug is when programming goes wrong.  In this case Banshee is acting exactly
as it was designed...

andrewski wrote:
Rodgersmc, how is this a problem but not a bug? They're effectively
the same thing.

Max, yeah, if you could file a bug on Bugzilla that'd be great.