[Banshee-List] Edit Track Information for Audio CD

I've been following the latest Banshee from the Ubuntu PPA and I've noticed that the Audio CD source is missing the ability to edit track information, so if a CD fails to pull in track data I have to use some other importer (generally I end up in Banshee 0) to manually tag tracks. Is there some obvious reason why Edit Track Information does not show up for Audio CDs in Banshee 1?

I don't see a bug in Bugzilla about this, so if this is a legitimate issue I'd be happy to file it in Bugzilla.

Regards,

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/