Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.0 - importing m3u playlist(s)

Wauw jon, thanks! I should learn Python too :-)

Converted m3u works fine in VLC for example, still doesn't show up in the playlist's list when I import it in Banshee...

I'll attach the file. Maybe you (or someone else) can try if possible?

Thanks

> Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:59:24 -0700
> From: jon jcosby com
> To: banshee-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.0 - importing m3u playlist(s)
>
> Kevin Digi wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > Thanks for the advice. It will be a hell of a job because I do have a lot of playlists/songs. It would maybe a nice feature in the future being able to convert windows-like paths?
> >

> Try using this Python script to convert your playlists. I don't have a
> Windows partition but it works for me on a couple of test files. Be sure
> to keep backup copies of the playlists. The usage is
>
> python win2unix.py /path/to/infile /mnt/windows/c
>
> where /mnt/windows/ c is the mount point of the Windows partition
>

> jon

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.