Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Mirage 0.3 released !

First, thanks for this great plugin.  I'm rediscovering my library.
I do have a few .wma files (not protected in any way) that seem to be
tripping up the plugin.  Banshee won't play them and I don't mind if
Mirage ignores them, but Mirage should ignore them instead of hanging,
as it does now.
Once again, great plugin.

-Mark