Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Mirage 0.3 released !

Thanks for the help, but now I seem to have a new problem. It's telling me
"No package 'sqlite3' found" though that's definitely installed (version
3.4.2-2 according to synaptic).  I tried to see if this was another case
where I needed the development files, but I couldn't find such a package.
Any more help for the newb?