Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Mirage 0.3 released !

Bertrand Lorentz wrote:
> By the way, I'd be happy to add packages (for any distro) or links to
> packages on the Mirage web page. Send them in !

I'm considering packaging mirage for Ubuntu using the Banshee Team PPA, where banshee-1 is currently
located. I'm just not very sure if I should use the binary package name "banshee-1-mirage" or
"banshee-1-plugins-mirage". Does anybody have an opinion about this?

--
Hyperair