Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Mirage 0.3 released !

Excellent. Thanks for the work! I can't to install this on my suse box.

2008/8/4 David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com>

2008/8/4 Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>

Hello,

We've released version 0.3 of the Mirage extension. This new version now
works with the latest Banshee release (banshee 1.2 is required).

Mirage is an automatic playlist generation extension for Banshee. Mirage
analyzes your music collection and computes similarity models for each
song. After your music has been analyzed, Mirage is able to
automatically generate playlists of similar music.

For more information :
http://hop.at/mirage/

Download the source code :
http://hop.at/mirage/download/mirage-0.3.0.tar.gz

I'd like to thank Dominik Schnitzer for creating Mirage, he's the brains
behind the similarity computation. I'd also like to thank all Banshee
developpers and contributors for creating such a nice piece of software.

This is very good news, I enjoyed the first versions of Mirage. If I happen to bump into you at a confernence remind me that I now owe you beer.